ThaBodomKillaThaBodomKilla

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Chimy727 -The Game Boy shuffle Chimy727 -The Game Boy shuffle

NICE

This is awesome and sounds like it has a lot of potential. If it's not too much to ask let me know when it's completed. I would absolutely love to hear the full version.

Chimy727 responds:

yeah who knows when i can finish it
thanks!
:D

CT - Battle With Magus CT - Battle With Magus

Perfect

Sometimes metal renditions can sound so cheesy but this is a nearly perfect mix of the original and it's epic orchestral sound and some rock. Really good job and that's coming from someone who is a hard critic to please. 5/5, 10/10

CandySoup responds:

Thanks, And I know metal renditions can sound SOOOOOOOOO Cheesy, but I think I could had put a little more guitar to it.

Castlevania 2 Evolution[Orch] Castlevania 2 Evolution[Orch]

A Lot of Potential

This has a lot of potential but to be honest it sounds a little messy. Sometimes the drums sound way off, either lagging behind or a fraction of a beat ahead of where they should be. Or maybe it's the bass that's off but something is definitely ill-timed making this sound all kind of mushed together. Also, the quality of your sounds are good but it also sounds like it's coming from inside a can with real distracting reverb and echo. I hate to sound like I'm making this all negative because like I said, I think this has a lot of potential and a huge upside if you can just work out some of the things I mentioned. Just polish it up and you've got potentially one of the best Castlevania tracks on here.

BowserThedestructive responds:

thanks yeah i know the messy part is why i wasnt sure wether to upload it or not and i am still working on good orchestral organization notes,reverb, and quality wise for mine i go for the most authentic sound there for i do enhance but dont distort.